Limited Time Pricing - See "Liposuction Fees"
Body contouring, also known as Liposculpture or Liposuction is surgical procedure and should be taken seriously. That's why you should choose Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center. During your consultation you will personally meet with Dr. Kaniff who will explain the procedure, examine your areas of concern and develop a personalized plan to address your needs. When you compare our practice to the franchise/chain lipo providers, it only makes sense to trust Dr. Kaniff with your care. See the comparison below.
The Liposcuction Procedure
Sacramento liposuction specialist Dr. Thomas Kaniff performs tumescent liposculpture at the fully accredited Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center, Inc, a Sacramento plastic surgery clinic. Liposuction (also know as liposculpture) uses tumescent anesthesia which has revolutionized the procedure. Micro-cannulas and tumescent liposculture allows Dr. Kaniff to more precisely remove fat resulting in better body contouring.
There are a lot of new “body contouring” machines popping up. Some use lasers, some radio frequency and others ultrasound. Why are there so many options, which is the best?
Shape change – the goal of liposculpture - is a three dimensional process beginning in the deeper layers of fat. The gold standard, and common thread among all the “new” techniques, is the use of tumescent fluid. We have been using the tumescent technique and microcannulas for over a decade with great results. Great liposculpture is based on experience, attention to detail and an artistic eye, not on the latest machine to hit the market.
- Personallly meet with Dr. Kaniff for your consultation, including a physical exam.
- Dr. Kaniff is a local surgeon with over 20 years of experience..
- All of the before and after photos on this website are the work of Dr. Kaniff.
- Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center is an AAAHC accredited outpatient surgery facility.
- All procedures are done by Dr. Kaniff, a board certified plastic surgeon.
- You may not meet with a physician at your consultation, often meeting with a salesperson.
- The majority of doctors are from out of town.
- The before and after photos you view at franchises can be from any doctor or location.
- Many franchises have no accredidation which means there is no oversight of the facilities to protect patient safety.
- Different doctors with varying skills levels, certifications and specialties could be doing your procedures.