Sacramento Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff is a board certified surgeon with over 20 years of experience and the Medical Director at the Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center in Sacramento, California. He is also an assistant Clinical Professor in the Division of Plastic Surgery at UC Davis Medical Center, as well as, on staff at Sutter Community and Mercy General Hospitals and frequently speaks on facial plastic surgery topics at medical meetings around the country.
Dr. Kaniff is a graduate of the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago. His internship was served at LA County-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles. His training also includes a Fellowship at the McCollough Plastic Surgery Clinic in Birmingham, Alabama.
Believing in giving back to the community, Dr. Kaniff developed a pro-bono cosmetic surgery program, in partnership with WEAVE (Women Escaping a Violent Environment) to help victims of domestic violence.
Dr. Kaniff is certified and/or a member of the following:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- California Medical Association
- Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society